Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: concert

i am really sad because i really want to go to a green day concert sometime in my life because i am obsessed with them but i have read and heard in multiple places that people v* at concerts...espically after drinking beer and moshing in a mosh pit....i really really want to go but i just i cant.

Just avoid people you know are drinking and have a great time! I mean, seriously, go with some good friends and sit together --- ignore the drunks and enjoy the music!! I know this is easier said than done, but going with close friends usually makes a potentially frightening situation more bearable.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it is scary tho because ALOT of people go to green day concerts and they are all like moshing around and watching green day interviews they say them selves that at there concerts people v*....kinda wierd to say in an interview...lol but maybe it wouldnt be so bad if i was right in the front...that would be cool...thanks for the support i really hope i will go to a concert some day

Is the concert going to be in an arena? If so, instead of getting floor seats, where its crowded (I cant believe people still mosh....thought that went out with the 90s) opt for seating in the stands. That way you could still enjoy the concert, but not have to worry about being trapped in a situation where someone is sick and you can't get away.

I've been to a lot of concerts- from punk (back in the day) to classic rock, metal, and rap. Yes, there is a chance that someone may drink too much and get sick. But, the way I figured is that as long as it wasn't any of the people I came or will be leaving with, and I could get away from the situation (move to another area, head outside for a breather, etc.) I would be okay. If it's something you really want to do, don't let a little vomit stand in your way Besides, the guys in Green Day are gettin' a bit old (at least to be doing what they're doing)....you don't want to regret missing out on seeing them live while you have the chance!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yeah your right...i dont know where it would be probally in a football stadium or a hockey rink type arena....most likely the problem i might hsve would be leaving...would i try to get out as fast as posible after the last song or wait till i can walk out in peace but then there might be some you know what left behind...grrr i wish life didnt have to be so hard