Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Em has the sv*

My daughter has the sv*. she had it for 2 days then was fine for one ...then it stared again today. I called her teacher and she said 3 kids were sent home wed. w/ it. Are you kidding me it is May!!! Will it ever end?

I am so so sorry to hear that!! I hope she gets better soon!! I know it's hard, but you are doing great--if my kids v* then I am on here panicking immediately!

Thanks Donna....My hubby has been here and that helps. I just can't believe how many people I know have it right now.

Sorry to hear about your little girl. I hope she is soon feeling better and that you are alright.

Hope your daughter feels better soon. This has been a terrible year for sv*s, I think. There's one going around here just now. I can't believe we're halfway through May and still having to worry about it. It's not fair!!!

Awwwhhh... I was hoping I would hear she was feeling better! Is it still the D* or has she started V* too? I know it is hard on you when your daughter is sick and miserable. Do keep us posted. *hugs*
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry to hear your daughter got sivk. I really hope my son escapes it this year yet. I can't believe its STILL going around. Whereabouts do you live?
    Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.- Colossians 3:17

i am in Louisiana....my poor girl gets it every year.

Im so sorry....that is so terrible....I hope she feels better soon! THIS CRAP NEEDS TO END SOON!!!

Sorry- that is so awful to watch them being sick- and feeling so hopeless.
    You are doing great.