Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Geez! Its been a long time! I have been in my new house for about 3 weeks but my husband has just gotten around to running MY cable wire to my laptop. Of course his computer has been running... [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]How has everyone been? I have missed you guys SO much.

I am 34 weeks pregnant...well almost - 33 weeks 5 days. I am majorly uncomfortable with BAD heartburn and acid reflux. I dont sleep well at all. I am also having trouble with hypoglycemia. My blood sugar keeps bottoming out.

My mom had a bronchoscopy 2 weeks ago. The spot on her lung is gone. It was infection.Everyones prayers worked.

My kids are doing well. Madison is getting big and Conner and Cory are great too!

I have a lot to catch up on. I am still trying to get my house in order. I need to get ready for the baby. I will take pics of the house and me soon!Edited by: madisonsmom

Hi Debbie! So glad to hear from you. Wow! Not much longer til the baby is here! I bet you are excited! Glad you stopped by to say 'HI'!
    \"This too shall pass\"

I will be around like I used to be. Well, until the baby is born.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

did you ever decide on the baby's name?

I'm so glad to hear your mom's tests came back with good news, it must be such a relief for you all.

Regards your heartburn I found this link if it's of any use http://heartburn.about.com/cs/pregna...rn_pregnant.ht m

Bet you are excited being in a new house with a new addition to the family coming along soon!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Glad to see you back....i hope that everything with your new house and new baby go well.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Nice to see you back Debbie. I am so happy about your Mom that is great news! I emailed you.

Glad to see you back! I'm right with you with the heartburn - I have found that a bowl of ice cream every night works wonders for it (although not for the weight gain!). I am 32 weeks and 1 day. It really doesn't seem like that long ago that we both just found out we were pregnant. Now we are both getting so close!

Sillygirl, I know what you mean about it seems like yesterday we found out we were pregnant. I am SO ready to have this baby. I have been having morning sickness. No v*, just really nauseous and dry heaving (sorry). UGH! Acid reflux is KICKING MY BUTT!

How long has the morning sickness been going on? I remmber you having some problems at the beginning. Did that just continue or stop for a while and then come back? I have been pretty lucky with acid reflux so far. Then again I always sleep propped up on a bunch of pillows anyways so I think that helps at night.

I have definitely been feeling worse than I was. I'm not sure it's really morning sickness, but the last couple of mornings my stomach has been really gurgly and churny. It seems to disappear by late morning, but still - no fun. I am getting so uncomfortable. The heat, which never bothered me before, is driving me crazy. I used to love it when the weather would get warm - 80's were ok, 90's were better - but now at 70 degreesI'm too hot. I'm already growing out of my maternity clothes. I am so ready to have this baby! I am getting a little nervous about the delivery though, just because it is new territory for me, but whatever happens, I know it is worth the end result.