Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

page or background for myspace. I know this is in the wrong section, but I am so frustrated. I can't figure it out.[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] Can anyone help me or PM me please?? Thanks.

Mel
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

Hey mel you go to one of the sites (like http://www.hotfreelayouts.com/layout...x=best_myspace _layouts) and find one you like. then you copy the code and past it in your about me section. (to get to about me, click edit profile) Good luck!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Yup, go to anyone's profile in there that has a cool layout and under their about me section there will be something that says "click here for a free layout" click on it and go to the site and follow the instructions for free layouts, then you copy and paste the html code in you about me section under the text. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me either!!