Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: upset/angry

I just had a massive pannic attack i kept shaking and dropping things because i kept gagging and feeling VERY n* so i took 20mg's of motilium and I dont think i needed them, they make me constipated and im bad enogh as it is, im so annoyed at myself and upset because ive put more of these drugs into my body and ive been taking them to much recently 10mg's here and there for my ibs as they help the cramp but im SO SO upset ive done it to myself again and feel guilty ive put these things back into my body, ugh why do I do this, makes me so upset, im alone at the moment and my gf is complaining she has a bad tummy and i did for a while earlier today then out of the blew it got really bad, i think its because of my ibs as well and those drugs wont help either, im sitting here in floods of tears i feel so rubbish

edited to add that ive taken about 7 of them in 13 days, twice its been 20mg's and others its only been 10mg's ,ugh i feel so rubbish

Edited by: violet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey violet!! Awww im really sorry *hugs*, i think your stomach aches are due to feeling so stressed and anxious all the time. My doctor gave me a good idea what to do with a stomach ache, get a hot water bottle and lay face down on it, its meant to help. I know that you don't like taking that medication, but if something would help me worry less about v*, then i would take it. Try relaxing and staying calm, take care.

Ruth -x-

Edited by: xroofusx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

hey Ruth

thankx for coming over, im actually now im pain after going to the toilet,feling pretty n* still.. dont know if its my ibs or what, I actually dont know whats going on in my system, its like I went to the bathroom feeling constipated and weird irratic bowel movements like i feel like im gona have d* then it comes out soft and uncomfortable..

can anyone relate?