Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: =S

Sorry to moan, but i have a really bad headache, its like a pounding kind of pain, which also goes into my ears and my face, i don't know why though, unless its another thing to do with my eating and drinking. I have about 4 cups of tea a day?, but there getting smaller again[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] so maybe its lack of fluid which is causing my headache, but its making me feel really n* and im scared as my mum isn't here. I have the idea its the milk..but i don't know why, maybe im just picking for things to blame, i mean im sure it smelt ok, but i stood there for like 2 minutes smelling the milk, so maybe after a while i started to think it smelt bad? but its 6 days in date, which is long for milk!!. I have like n* from the back of my throat if that makes sense? and i feel really dizzy.[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] maybe laying down may help..
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hun, it could be due to allergies or I know I get alot of headaches before my period, don't always have to have a reason to have a headache, it could be stress it has nothing to do with the milk, and has nothing to do witb sv, it could be a lack of eatting too I know when I don't eat I get headaches your not sick your not going to throw up take a tylonel or motrin and wait for it to kick in you'll be fine I get really nausous with my headaches but I know I won't throw up and you know that too, take some meds and you'll be fine heat also causes headaches your perfectly fine nothing is going to happen to you. Just take something soy ou can calm down motrin is really good if you need to chat with me PM and I'll be here believe me your fine you won't get sick!

It sounds like a tension headache. I get these all the time. Dehydration can also cause headaches. Maybe try some ibuprofen or acetaminophen, like pino said, and if you have any powerade or something to rehydrate yourself, that may help. Tea is great, but the caffeine can be dehydrating. Hope you feel better.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hey Roofus..

Hope you're feeling a bit better now and your headache is gone..

The fact that its in your face and eyes sounds to me like a tension headache too - try and take some Nurofen or use 4head or something if you have some. Or try and massage your pressure point btw your thumb and first finger, or massage your temples and shoulders. Rubbing some Deep Heat on those areas might help too. (Not on your face though!)

Tension headaches make mefeel really nauseous, so it might well be that. It feels like you have a knot sitting in your stomach, or a bunch of food sitting there or something. (even though it might not be food!)

It can definately be caused by dehydration - try and drink some water, even if its just a small glass, and couldn't you try not to drink so much tea or drink only herbal tea? That would be REALLY good if you could do that, because that would count as drinking water (and its hygienic cos its boiled) and the herbal ones make you feel good, and relaxed too. Caffeine only makes dehydration worse! If you had a spoonful of honey in each cup to that would provide you with some energy too!

I hope I don't sound like i'm lecturing you here.. i'm seriously not - just trying to suggest ways to make you feel better!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Hey thanks for replies, the headaches gone off now, i had a big drink and some calpol (haha still having calpol) and it seems to have gone off[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Thanks for the replies. I also spend to much time on the pc i think, constantly looking at a screen, isn't very good after a few years lol.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]