Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

After my posts of my own children v'ing this past weoek, yesterday I went to my breastfeeding support group and the 11 yr. old daughter of one of the other moms was totally fine one minute and then claiming that she felt sick and that she had v'ed in the bathroom. After the group was over that family went with us to Taco Bell (no, we didn't eat anything gross, just nachos with no horsemeat) and the girl ate 1/2 of one of those grilled wrap things (I don't know what they are called) and drank a Sprite, she didn't v* again, her mother seemed to think that it was all drama, because the daughter is dramatic like that. I don't know, so keep your fingers crossed!

THen this afternoon our neighbor from 2 doors down's little boy was crying in the backyard, so Logan went to investigate and make sure it wasn't Haley or the other little girl I was watching for her parent today. She came back to report that HE had been v'ing on their back deck!!!

I am so so sick of V* that I could scream!!!

Oh no. You just don't seem to be able to escape it. If the girl from your breastfeeding group was able to eat after v*ing, it does not sound like a sv. She may have just been being dramatic. I know a girl who is like that who seems to always v* and is such a drama queen about it. My MIL forced me to have her as a bridesmaid and she v*d in my wedding car. Yuck! Hopefully your girls did not get too close to the little boy who v*d. It hopefully wasn't a sv. I really hope you all stay well.

It seems to follow you doesnt it. I really would not worry AT ALL about those incidents. It definitely does not sound like anything contagious.

You poor thing...

Oh Donna....I am so sorry...I totally feel like you. I am so damn sick of this flu s***! Enough is enough!! You will be fine...dont worry

I'm sor sorry you have to deal with this! Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much, because from what I have observed, kids v* for many reasons, drama and stress being one of them.

Hope everything goes better!!!

I have never seen or heard anyone going through what you have been going through! It blows my mind! Donna you are stronger then you think! My thoughts are with you girlfriend!

Thanks, guys!! I don't know, the first girl still worries me. . . She was eating at our table and she gave Logan a hug!!

Germy little kids!!! LOL!! i wish this crap would disappear! I am sick and tired of having to deal with it!!

Me, too. My mind is just going crazy!!

oh my...im so sorry to hear that the V* of kids just seems to follow you..my friends daughter seems to be sick everytime i see her and it is so hard for me to cope with that...i would of recommended when logan went there to make sure it wasnt haley, he should of just not told you he was getting sick...maybe fell off a bike or something LOL...that way you wouldnt of had the thought in your head
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Ugh. Let's hope you've had your share of kids and v*, and you will get a nice long break!