Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

totally freaking out atm, woke up this morning after another bad night with my isb and my tummy felt weird, so i put it down to not alot of sleep and just feeling rubbish at the moment, then took my omeprozol and my stomach just started churning and making funny noises, producing alot of wind and making me feel n* then I had to go to the bathroom it was mostly normal but a bit of a weird feeling, so then took my colofac, and have waited 20mins till I ate, now im only eating a few bread sticks at the moment as its still off and churning, i can feel it, its disgusting I cant even move any wind at the moment

Im scared something is going to make me v*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awww, im sorry. Try and stay calm, i really think its your ibs and lack of sleep, that used to make me so n*, i remember once i sat there for an hour feeling n* and having an off stomach from only getting a few hours sleep, then i found if i didn't eat, it made me feel worse, maybe try having some toast if you feel like eating, its very comforting. Also maybe getting a little fresh air could be an idea?? its best not to keep inside and panicing about it, maybe if you go for a little walk? i hope you feel better, but don't worry im sure you won't v*, also when you panic its making you feel a lot worse. Take care.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

hey Ruth,

thankx for your reply, its weird, im trying to eat more bread sticks at the moment but its still churning, dont know if its severe wind in my stomach, but its really getting to me as its putting off my tummy and my bowels at the same time, wish i diidnt have ibs or emet, ugh another day rewined

thankx again hun x

ok so at the moment im trying to eat some toast but my stomach still aint feeling right, I have slight cramps in my bowels AND I still feel n*

dont even know if I can take colofac and motilium together

hate this!!!!!!!!!

Violet, I am sorry you feel so awful. Let's be in misery together because I too have been gassy and n* for the past few days. IBS+PMS for me.

Hope we feel better soon!!!!

So I tried to go out for a walk but ended up having to turn around and go home i feel so bad, i feel really n* atm, I have no clue whats going on with my body

Violet, you are NOT going to v*! You're just suffering from a combination of things - stress, ibs, the upheaval of the house move etc. If they'd happened one at a time you'd have been able to cope better. Have you tried the usual tummy settlers? Camomile and peppermint tea are good for relieving n* and calming the gut. Try taking some regular probiotics too, they fight off a lot of nasties! I hope you feel better & a bit more settled soon.

hey dreamer,

thank for coming over Im just going to eat gum till its coming out of my ears lol..

a question though, I just made over cooked veg in the microwave, undercooked peas and im worried the potato waffels werent cooked right, im actually pretty scared because I dont need this right now, I feel sick enough as it is :*(

will i be ok?

Awww im sorry your still feeling like this. I mean the gum should help as your chewing something it will get your mind of it, but try not to worry about the food, why wasn't the waffles cooked right if you don't mind me asking? did you do them for how long it said? if so you should be fine[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], i think its all the stress your going through right now which is making your ibs worse maybe? as your panic attacks seem quite bad. My mum suffers n* from her panic attacks and she gets them every so often and she says she feels n* and her stomach feels weird, she also gets cold and hot?. Please try and stay calm. Do you have anthing to do on the net?? im mkaing a website right now, and keeping busy with that has taken my mind off a few things, maybe finding something to do that keeps you busy could help?. Hope you feel better soon[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

hey ruth,

thankx again hun, Im gona try making more of my website tonight, the waffles im worried that they werent cooked right because of the freezer,well im more worried they werent frozen right and now that I cooked them up they might have been not good to eat, and the peas werent cooked properly,they were frozen then put into a pot of boiling water and cooked up but i obviously didnt leave them in long enough

just really worried il get fp*, and my microwave begies were over cooking lol, bad night in the kitchen

Awww, please try not to worry. Its more the meat and stuff you have to be carefull of. My brother undercooks pea's a lot lol, he's one health freak for sure with his fruit and veg lol. My mums friend when she cooks waffles, there like never cooked long enough i don't think..when i used to go round her house for dinner, i would like just leave them lol, but my friend would happily eat them and be fine lol. Please try not to worry. Cool about your website!! yeah that should keep you busy and doing something. Im also going to get a list of some cool links and stuff you may like, so you can have a look at them if you like?[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

yea ruth that would be great thankx hun, your such a sweetie!!!

How are you dealing with your mum being away ect?

you know im always here for you x

Awww its ok!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Its been over a week already!! its gone so fast lol. She comes back this friday so only another like 4 whole days to go lol. Awww thanks, im always here for you too if you need me, feel free to pm or anything at anytime, im glued to the pc all the time lol.[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

yea im glued to it as well, I find its a good escape sometimes, and there are lovely people on it as well..

glad that it has gone quickly as well, nothing worse than things being slow, ive got a friend coming on saturday that seems to be taking for ever!

x

Awww yeah it is and yep there is. Lol awww, well i hope it comes quick lol. Its true, life seems to start to fly by when you grow older lol, when i was small a year took forever, now its like "was that last year that happend" when you thought it was only like a month ago lol.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

my stomach has started to feel off again, since i started to take those colofac pills for my ibs, I can mostly taste everything that I eat, its weird!

Im feeling a bit off now, this is scarey, I hope nothing Iate is gona make me ill

yea life goes quicker, think thats why they say about holding onto your youth lol

Awww try and relax. Um im trying to find out some methods to help the panic attacks for you. Do you do yoga by any chance?? last year when my ibs got really bad and (sorry tmi) i used to have d* like 10 times in the morning, every other day with it, and i found that yoga helped a bit. Also breathing methods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaphragmatic_breathing - thats a breathing method.

http://www.helpforibs.com/yoga/pictures.asp#triangle - yoga moves

i hope some of these help, i will try and find some more stuff[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

thank you so much hun il try them..

ive got the weird bowel sensations going on and passing alot of wind im worried that its because of wht i ate or is it my new tablets..

I read somewhere today that one of the side affects from ibs is v* and that really scared me..

I try to meditate every night on my own before bed that sometimes helps, not always though

hope your feeling better love !! xxx

Hey Violet, me again. Just want to add that I have ibs, and it has never made me v*, no matter how bad it's been. Also, like I said in my last post, probiotics might be a good idea for you. Did you know that they can help prevent fp*? That would be one less thing to worry about, wouldn't it? Last Christmas, my bf had fp*. We had eaten exactly the same things, but all I had was a bit of mild n*, while he.....well, let's just say it wasn't pleasant! Feel better soon.

hey again,

thank you both for coming back over I still feel a bit off and scared about these waffles as i can taste them when I burp, this just aint nice at all..

I am going to buy probiotic yogharts tomorrow, and im sorry to hear about that situation at christmas..

I ate those waffles and things at about 7:30 off tonight, i feel a bit iffy at the moment my bowels arent to right but I dont feel overly n* am I out of the woods yet

thankx again x

Right, I'm gonna be tough here! Your waffles will have been cooked fine, you're an emet remember, we cook things properly often to the point of cremation! And as for the peas, I give frozen peas as a snack to my daughter, she loves them, straight out of the freezer. It's a common, healthy snack to give kids so they won't cause you any harm.

Also, I know you suffer with your digestive system quite a bit, and I can empathise with this, but girlie, your diet sounds s***! (see, told you i was getting tough!). Cut out all those breadsticks, waffles etc., and get some good food inside you, fruit, veg, plenty of water. A good diet, with small regular meals might solve alot of your problems. Go for a brisk walk every day, get your system moving. And don't chew gum on an empty stomach; chewing makes the stomach think it's getting food and so it produces acid to digest the food. But then it gets no food cos it's only gum and you're left with a nice fresh taste in your mouth and a gutful of stomach juice - yuk!

Well, that's enough from me I guess, lol!!

Hey Violet, how are you now?

Just wanted to ask if you have tried Buscopan for IBS? You can get it OTC now. Colofac did nothing for me but Buscopan does seem to help when I get those horrible IBS cramps.

Also, the gum might be making it worse... as well as stomach acid it may be making you swallow air. I loathe gum anyway so I'm biased!

I'm sure undercooked peas and waffles won't cause any problems except maybe wind! Hope you are feeling better...[img]smileys/smilies_46.gif[/img]