Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello everyone Ijust wanted to share a little excitement and a little anxiety with you all. I am going to be hynotized tomorrow and I'm started to get nervous. I am very excited though and trying not to get my hopes up to high about this. My hynotist is really really nice and she actually has heard of this phobia and has hypnotized 2 other people in my surrounding area. Which I found unbelievable. I will let you know what happens tomorrow.

Nina [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

The very best of luck for tomorrow! I would love to try something like that. Let us know how it goes!!

That's awesome! I hope it goes really well and turns out to be successful. I think it will be a really neat experience!
    Anger is just <font color=RED>love </font> disappointed
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    it\'s an addiction.

How did it go?
    &lt;a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"&gt;&lt;/a&gt ; ; ;

here is my update I did go to be hynotized but i have to go probally 2-3 more times. It was really interesting but i kept having anxiety attacks there just because i was so nervous so I kept snapping out of it. so ow i know what to expect and I go back in 2 weeks so hopefully i will be more relaxed and i can concentrate.

thanks for the responses

i will keep everyone updated when i go again