Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay first off I'd like to say that this movie sucked REALLY BAD. Both my sister and I agree that if we ever meet M. Night Shamalayn we are going to slap him and ask for our money back. Anyway I just wanted to warn people that there is sort of a graphic vomiting scene during the party sequence. It didn't really bother me but I don't usually get bothered by things like that. So just a friendly warning.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Thanks for the warning,....it does bother me!<....

Samantha

lol- I am probably going to see it anyway- just so I can make fun of it. That's what I tend to do with shyamalan (or however the hell you spell his last name) movies, because they tend to have massive plot errors.

Was going to see it last night but saw Clerks 2 instead- definitely worth it. Kevin Smith is my hero.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i knew the commercials looked ridiculous thanks for the input!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Me and my sister made fun of it THE WHOLE time! We are going to see Clerks 2 next...Even if I don't see it with my sis I'll see it by myself...I love Jay and Silent Bob!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I Loved ClerksII !!! I feel so old though, it feels like only a week ago since Clerks came out[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]. But I'm glad to see that Randall and Dante got a bit thicker around the middle also since turning 30ish like me[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]. That makes me sad about the new Shamalan movie cause I really like his movies. Oh well, I'm waiting till it comes on HBO.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

P.S. I LOVE the avitar Monica!!! I'm going on the view askiew website to buy the buddy christ tee! Jay rules!!!
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

ClerksII good then? We wanted to see that this weekend, but we are broke since all of our money is being sucked dry by our wedding.. (stupid-stupid-stupid) Maybe we will check it out soon at the matinee or something. I am looking forward to it.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I knew it would be bad! I was not going to waste 10.50 to see it. I was still upset that The Village was aweful! Thanks for the warning. I will wait for it to come out on cable!

This has nothing to do with the movie, but I noticed while scrolling down that swifette and samara's avatars are both head-bobbing. For some reason it's cracking me up! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When the first previews came out i thought the movie looked ok. Now I dont have any desire to see it at all. I cant wait to see clerks II. I was excited to see it was coming out and more of Jay and Silent Bob!