Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: neha

hey neha - are you online? would begreat to chat somewhere

love esther

Sure!!! I would love that!! Do you have MSN?? I'm [email protected]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i have a yahoo account so we could go to a chatroom on yahoo??

esther

I'm NCsmile6 (how original) on Yahoo!! I'm online right now!! Let's chat!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NOTE:

We don't have to ask anymore who's online! You can check the "active online" list. Woo hoo!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Quote Originally Posted by sage

NOTE:

We don't have to ask anymore who's online! You can check the "active online" list. Woo hoo!

LOL!! I know!! Isn't that GREAT??? It takes a little bit of getting used to, though!! So many new things to do here!!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

I have MSN messenger if anyone would like to talk!! neha is your yahoo adress the one you use for msn messenger? I didnt know you could do that!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

aww looks like i'm too late. I should be online from now untill 8 and maybe 9.30-11.30. So please chat to me if your online!! I really want to try out the private message system too so you may be getting some message from me!!

Hey!! Sorry we missed each other!! Esther and I got off after about 20-30 minutes after that post. Maybe next time, though??

Anyhow, yes Babydoll, I used my Yahoo! mail account as my MSN messenger name. See it was kind of an accident. You know where they ask you to fill out those different fields when you register for something? Well...I accidently put my e-mail address twice...where it said e-mail address and where it said what I wanted my username to be!! LOL!! Oops!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!