Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Thanx John

Thank-you so much for creating this site!!! Its helped so many people and yeh I just think its great what your doing!! I think most of us would be sitting in the cornerof some psycological hospital thinking we're all alone if it wasnt for this site!! Thanx so much!!

i know iv have said this enough times already... buuuuuuuuuuuut im sure this forum wont mind me saying it again.

but i want to say a HUGE-ASSED thankyou to John - for putting up with so much sh*t im sure just to keep this site running. i really hope u can see how worthwhile it really is. anyway, blah blah blah, i feel like a broken down record.

but THANKYOU [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lol - ditto.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"His message was love.\"
    -Passion of the Christ

WOW!! What a cool new home!! Thank you very much John!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] THANKS JOHN!!

I just wanted to thank you for this lovely new site!!! This site has helped me so much since I stumbled on it about 8 months ago. It's so nice to be able to talk to people all over the world who are just like me!! So seriously thank you for all of your time and hard work.

Danielle[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by izzybee
    Thank-you so much for creating this site!!! Its helped so many people and yeh I just think its great what your doing!! I think most of us would be sitting in the cornerof some psycological hospital thinking we're all alone if it wasnt for this site!! Thanx so much!!

i agree 100% with you.
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Yay John! woo hoo!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Thank you John!! You've made our home so pretty!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt