Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Stomach ache

I woke up with a really bad dull ache in my stomach, well its more low down, like a band below my belly button. I have been eating a lot more, so i don't know if its still trying to get used to all this food im having and i went from having no milk for half a year, to have been have things like ice cream and chocolate, and cereal with milk on, so it could just all be that, thats hurting my stomach as i still feel hungry. My mum wanted me to come mcdonalds with her today, but now im worried to eat anything, but i told her i had a stomach ache and she said its because i keep crying and getting depressed, which is upseting my stomach and the fact im getting used to eating. I worked out i ate about 1500 kcals the for the last 2 days, and since eating for a month now, i have put on about 3 pounds. I keep getting these stomach aches though, (sorry tmi) also with d*, then, i feel like its going to happen again and then my bowels don't do anything, i keep waking up in the night with this burning sensation all in my stomach, like gnawing pain. So i don't know wheter to go have mcdonalds now..but i know that if i don't she'll be really annoyed because its her friend thats taking us and she's arranged it all now..

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Ruth

I get that feeling alot because i STRESS so much that I create a lot of acid and such and i was practically anorexic for over a year because of this phobia but when i did start eating again i ended up getting ALOT of d* its just really hard for your stomach to digest now..

I would go to your doctor .. i have to take prescription prilosec daily and it helps alot! you should really look into that to relieve some of your pain! it really does make a difference.

I hope u feel better

Kristin

Hey, thanks for the reply. Im sorry that you went through it to, yeah it does hurt when you start eating again, so i think it could be getting used to the dairy and stuff. Thanks for the advice, i'll go talk to my doctor about that medicene. Thanks[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey babe, I'm not being funny with you b/c I understand the constant need in reassurance but you seem to post a lot of repeat topics, your stomach is hurting because you are eating more, right now you are over analysing everything that goes into your body. I know b/c I did it too. If you can, try not to worry about every twinge in your body, it's gonna do some weird things over the next few weeks and you're coping amazingly well.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I know that this might sound crazy but could it be gass? Iknow that sometimes, I'll get these weird pains-even in my back and if I do or take something that will make it "pass" that the pains go away. Also Lactose intolerance(which I am suffering with at the moment) could cause alot of gas and pain.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon