Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Clerks 2

Okay there is a vomiting scene in Clerks 2...it grossed me out for a second but then I started laughing over it. I can't explain why cause I don't want to give away the joke but the disgust didn't last very long. It's sort of graphic, but once again those things don't bother me. Everyone should see this movie (If they aren't offended by bad language and sex talk and drug usage...LoL) It was so funny, I laughed so hard I cried!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Yep- it wasn't that bad....to the point where I forgot to mention it when I posted about this movie a few days ago.

In fact, in context it is actually pretty funny. I laughed so hard, because I completely agreed with Randal.

*amber* ---> who is going to see it again tonight

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah I was laughing cause I agreed with Randal too...Randal is my favorite! I loved how he kept confusing Anne Frank for Hellen Keller!! Hopefully I'll see the movie again when I go to New Jersey! I'd love to see a New Jersey movie, in New Jersey, with Native New Jersians? LoL! It is funny enough to see it again!

~Monica

i saw the movie too! i got a lil scared at that part because it came out of nowhere... but i always try to remeber that v* in movies are always fake they make it out of food and stuff...

[QUOTE=samara's on tv]

Yeah I was laughing cause I agreed with Randal too...Randal is my favorite! I loved how he kept confusing Anne Frank for Hellen Keller!! Hopefully I'll see the movie again when I go to New Jersey! I'd love to see a New Jersey movie, in New Jersey, with Native New Jersians? LoL! It is funny enough to see it again!

~Monica Oh my God -so funny. Yeah, I forgot the v* scene too sorry[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]. My favorite is Jay-when he does that silence of the lambs dance, and ya think they are'nt gonna go all the way with it and then a couple of scenes later BANG there he is-almost all of him-I nearly peed my pants![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Who else is a fanatic like me and watches Dogma like every time it comes on t.v? I even have a buddy Christ statue in my kitchen.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Hey All,

Can you give me an idea of when that scene happens? I am going to see it this weekend, and would rather not be shakin up for the rest of the movie.

Thanks,
    --kim

It happens when Randal is making fun of Lord Of The Rings and the weird looking dude (The customer) Gets mad and starts to defend him self but he gets so worked up that he pukes.

OMG the Silence Of The Lambs dance was SOOOO FUNNY! I absolutely loved it! And I'm a fanatic for Jay and Silent Bob...I bet none of you own the Animated Series they did!! BUT I DO! I don't care what anyone says it's FUNNY AS HELL!

~Monica

Thank you!!

No prob Tink