Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: =(

Hey,

I'm just all round paranoid, I'm just being generally scared of being sick at some point, this kind of thing makes me feel really bad.. I hate being emetophobic, this kind of thing is always happening, but it's been on my mind all day. *sigh* ='(

xxx

hey Amy,

Im around if you need a chat or distraction..

I get the exact same feeling though, I understand where you are coming from

*hugs*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

UGH! I hate that feeling. Unfortunately I think it comes w/ the territory. You'll have a "good peak" soon, it's just a waiting game. In the mean time try some rational thinking ... I've been told many times "how many times have you thought you'd be sick? ... uh huh ... and how many times has it happened?" I know it sounds real simple and I actually am trying to use that one on myself lol but it's worth a shot.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I can relate. I have been there. Distraction is a good thing. What are some of the things you like to do that take your mind off things?

Thankyou everyone, I'm STILL feeling like this, it's horrible, I think over the past few days I have done some things that are completely out of my anxious league, that's why I am so anxious, I constantly have a lump in my throat and I'm constantly thinking to myself "so in a minute I might be rushing to the bathroom actuallybeing sick"

But I will try all your ideas, and I like the questioning Idea, so thanx all of you.

Hope everybody is doing ok =) and thanx again.

Love Amy xXxXxXxXx

p.s sorry for taking so long to reply to you all, I haven't been able to go on for aaages. xx