Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My mother in law called me tonight to ask me if I had any phenergan. My nephew started throwing up and having diarrhea this evening. My children were around him last night!!!! His twin sister was here at my house tonight, and I was giving her kisses. I am worried that my nephew was contagious last night, or that my niece is contagious, but just isnt feeling bad yet. I hate this, I do so well with my emet, until I hear something like this.

I wouldn't worry, basically there contagious after the start *V and *D not before people that get sick the most is when they are around him when there vomiting but in your case it's so slim, the virus is in your stomache and by vomiting it's releases the the virus and that's how you can get it, so obviously your nephew got it a day after you guys saw him so I think your all set!

Fingers crossed you will be fine. I cant believe that this crap is still going around!! What state are you in?

Im in Georgia. So far my children are fine, and for all I know my nephew could have just eaten something that didnt agree with him. I hope its not a stomach bug. I am fixing to call my ma in law and see whats going on with my nephew.

Oh Leigh, that sucks and i know how you feel...i think i have a touch of something myself...read my post!!!!!!!!! But hey, it's the story of my life....i think your kids will be fine...as long as they weren't around him when he was actually sick!!!!!!!!!! WTF are all these sv's still going around for????????? Pisses me off soooooooo bad...we can't catch a break at all this summer......just think pleasant thoughts [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]and try not to worry too much....hope all goes well....K
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"