Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So my plans for today are to spend time with a freind.

Here boyfreind of 3 years just broke up with her and she found out he has been cheating on her. She has been real emotional. Naturally. I have been through this myself a few times and i am older so she like to talk to me about things like this. ANYWAYS the point is..

She wants me to go with her to meet up with him so they can cancel the cell phones they have together and I guess they both have to be present for some reason or another.

What I am afraid of.. well TWO things:

When she has been getting upset she has been telling me she has been v**** so this makes me lil uncomfortable.. ANOTHER thing is that she wants to drive.. and i road with her once before and she drives really eradically and it makes me nervous and sick at the same time. However I cant suggest to drive because my car is a total mess and its hot outside and my car has NO AC or radio right now.. so.. that is my dillemna.. but she needs me.. and i cant flake out on her because of my damn phobia...

I think what ill do is take one bonine before she picks me up and hope she doesnt get TOO emotional...

*sigh* just wanted to share my day and anxieties.. hehe

Take care

Kristin

You're a good friend.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Just take a Bonine, and if she drives too crazy, tell her to pull over. It is a safety issue. Let us know how it went.

Kristin, I think that's great that you are going to put your emet aside for her. Why don't you offer to drive her car instead of her driving? That way, in case she gets to emotional, she won't have to worry about concentrating on the road. Time will heal your friend, just continue to be supportive of her. Good luck.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

You are doing the right thing by being there for your friend....that's very sweet of you. Just take something before you go, but nothing that will make you too drowsy in case you have to drive....but just be there for her. It's all you can do really. If you concentrate on her and her problems, you should be able to keep your mind off your emet for a while hopefully.....let us know how it turns out...good luck[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Thanks for the support everyone! i will let u know how it goes.. i took one bonine and it doesnt make me that drowsy so ill be ok.. but.. i was getting ready and felt kind of nervous all of a sudden.. and my stomach feels a lil like d* may be happening soon..

I am just waiting for her to get here to pick me up... i hope ill be ok.. i am sure that I will

Thanks everyone

wish me luck

Big Good Luck coming your way....it's probably just your nerves now....ok you'll be fine...let us know...
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

hey guys I am back! and I feel fine!!! yay!!

At first she was driving erratically and stopping too soon made me feel a lil n* at first but then i got used to it .. plus i took a bonine..

so im glad to report everything was ok! and im safely back at home now!

Thank you so much!

Kristin [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]