Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: A thank you

I was listening to some old music i found and i heard this song, and it just made me relise how much this site has helped me get back into eating again, and that the amount of support i have got through it all, and the fact that im recovering insted of being ill and well killing myself by starving. This is the song -

When you walk through a storm

Keep your chin up high

And don't be afraid of the dark.

At he end of the storm

Is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,

Walk on through the rain,

Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.Walk on, walk on

With hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone,

You'll never walk alone.

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Thanks to everyone thats helped me get through all the times i have struggled, its a month today i have been eating more, i've had things like a meain meal, ice crea, chocolate, fruit and allsorts in this month, i may not be fully recoverd from my eating disorder as i still find it a struggle, but i didn't want to spend my life starving myself, when theres so much to do in the world, im really getting into my art again, which i couldn't do when i was ill as i had no energy to even draw, paint or anything, but now i've been drawing everyday, going for walks, bike rides, i've also been out with my friends. Thanks so much for helping me with all the support!! im truelly greatfull toall of you and really don't know how i would have got this far without you. Take care.

Ruth x

Edited by: xroofusx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awww, you are so sweet! That song is meaningful to me because it's from the musical "Carousel" and in high school, I had the part that got to sing that song! It made everyone cry! I'm so glad to hear that you are getting better!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I think you have done fantastic and you have been an inspiration to me so thank you too!
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

I think you are doing great Ruth, and it makes me real happy to see that you are happier and eating and getting back into your art and everything.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Thanks for the replies, awww thanks!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Take care everyone.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Great too see you truckin along. Keep it up. BIG HUGS
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

im so proud of you!! i wish you the best!! take care!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

It's so good to read how well you've been doing, you are a real inspiration!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Awww thank you!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img], your all a big help!!.

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Beautiful song Ruth....keep up the good eating...and I hope you will continue to feel good and do well....take care...K
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"