Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Guys i did it!!!!!! i felt alot better this time as before i have just took vallium and that has helped but still felt uneasy,where as this time it was the first time since taking my anti-depressents and i found with those and the vallium helped alot more.....I only had 2 fillings done as the dentist was concerned about my heart beat as the last few times it had been racing to high.....My doctor dosen't seem to worried about it and says it's just aniexty related but he's talked about me taking a beta blocker the next time so that the dentist can do a lot more work under sedation.......I came home and had a good 4 hrs sleep and this evening i've had a bowl of porridge and 3 pieces of toast and a packet of crisip....So i'm feeling ok just really tired but i just wanted to write this post as i appreciate everyones support from my last post i wrote about feeling stressed.....I'm just glad it's over until september......Anyway guys i'm off to bed take care speak soon

vickyxxxxx

Well done for staying calm! Sorry, but i missed your first post- what were you having done? I remember when going to the dentist was really nerve-wracking for me too, but it sounds like you're doing better just like me!
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

thats great Vicky...

u were very brave

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well done Vicky!!!! I hope I can do as well as you when my appointment eventually comes through
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.