Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have not been feeling well the past couple days, I was just wondering what you guys thought, maybe if I could of cauget something. It stared Tuesday when I woke up I was really nausous, I mean real bad and I had massive d* all day. (sorry thats a bit much) Well, I took a nap and when I woke up I still felt bad, I managed to choke down a couple crackers with cheese, and then went out with a group of friends. The whole time I was out I felt like I was going to have d*, but I stayed out (and might I add, I didn't panic) Well, yesterday I felt crappy all day (literally) and the same way again today, I ate dinner about two hours ago and I am having major cramps, and have gone to the bathroom twice. Now I am not panicing or anything, just5 wondering if it sounds like I caought a sv, or if maybe I am secretly panicing....what do you guys think?

Michele

Hard to say. Have you been stressed lately? In any case, I hope you feel better soon!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hmm, I would think a virus would be gone by now? But maybe not. Like daffodil said maybe stress? Or have you eaten anything that might cause tummy issues (not fp but just irritate your system)? Or new meds or even your period?

Anyhow sorry I'm not helpful. I hope you feel better soon! And congrats on not panicking that's awesome!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I am not stressed, and I have not eaten anything unusal. The only thing I can think of is I ate some cheese sticks, but those are just breand and cheese and that was on Monday, if it was fp, I wouldn't still have it would I? And for the past hour the cramps have been so bad I can't get comfortable. But I am still not panicking......

I don't think you have fp but you may have a touch of a bug or something...i am pretty sure i did on my bday 2 days ago....i was fine pretty much all day, then i went to my mom's to eat dinner, and after dinner i have massive explosive D...about 7 times by the time i was done, i was so drained and weak....felt n the whole time but never v...so i am pretty sure i had something myself....i hope you feel better soon....i know nerves and stress can do it to you also....take care and i hope you are feeling better real soon!!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

My daughter just had a few rounds with d* and she was otherwise fine. I really don't think it was food poisioning because I believe you would be much more ill. I think it is extremely impressive that you went out after feeling and being sick all day. I could never have done that.

Hang in there...it will pass.
    *Amy*

Agreed. I think it was great that you didn't panic and carried on as normal. I wouldn't have been able to. Hope you feel better soon.

It sounds like over active IBS, usually with a SV you would have been over it it passes within 24 hours or so and you've been feeling like this for a few days, So I would say it's you IBS, and having IBS doesn't always mean it's anxiety that causes it, there are alot of things that causes IBS not just stress. Sometimes for a few days I'll get cramps and feel like I'll have to go to the bathroom of course I don't get alot of D* but it's lose then anything, it will come and go but I'm sure it will pass, your dealing with this very good you should be proud, but I do not think it's an SV. Take care hun!

I'm having d* too ..
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.