Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

We are closing on our house tomorrow - yay! We close first thing in the morning, then we are moving our stuff so we will be in our new house tomorrow night. My sister just came home sick to her stomach. I was just getting out of the shower and she knocked on the door and asked for some Pepto. I could hear it in her voice that she is really sick. She has been in the downstairs bathroom ever since, but I'm afraid to find out what she is doing. Why couldn't this have happened a day later??? Now I am scared that me, my husband or my daughter is going to get sick. I am going to tell her to stay away from the bathroom we use and not to come near the baby.

Now for the second part of the problem: she is supposed to help us move tomorrow. What if she is feeling well enough to help? Could she be contaminating our stuff and our new house? I feel like asking her not to help so that she doesn't spread anything.

Ahh! We were so close to be out of here and in our own place. On top of all that, I won't have internet until Thusday the 3rd so if I am freaking out I can't even get on here and talk to anyone!

Man that sucks.I'm here to talk tonight. I'm having my own panic right now too.

Sorry this is happening to you. I know how scared you must be feeling especially havinga littlebaby to worry about as well. Hopefully your sister does not have anything contagious. If your sister is using a different bathroom and not in contact with you or your baby then you should be fine. If your sister is feeling so bad today it is unlikely that she will be well enough to help you move tomorrow. I really hope your sister soon feels better and everyone stays well. Good luck with the move and sorry you are having to go through this at an already stressful time.

Why don't you come into the chat room and we can talk and keep your mind off of the stressful things.

Update - I just talked to her and told her to stay away from all of us and our bathroom. She knows about my emet and understands, and also doesn't want to get our 2 week old baby sick.

She said she isn't n*, hasn't v*d or had d*. She said her stomach just didn't feel right all day and now she is having this pinpoint pain in her stomach that is radiating out. I don't know what it is. She didn't look too sick when I talked to her, so hopefully it's just gas or something. I just plan on staying away from her as much as possible.

First off congratulations on moving into your place! I know you've been looking forward to it for a long time and it's here! YAY!

As for your sister, you seem to have it under control. If she's feeling better tomorrow it probably is gas or indigestion or soemthing and her help int he move shouldn't be an issue. Hang in there, you're almost in yur new place!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I am so sorry you are going through this right now.....it's sad. ....but hopefully she doesn't have anything contagious....I am so happy for you and your husband and your new baby for getting you own house...that's amazing...Good luck, and try to focus on your new home now...K
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

How is she doing now? Hopefully it was just something that she ate or something... Keep us posted.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.