Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: What is your preference?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a morning person

18 18.18%
  • I am a night owl

71 71.72%
  • I have no preference

10 10.10%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Morning or evening? Are you more likely to get up at 5 AM or go to bed then? LOL
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I usually am *thinking* about going to bed at 5am.[img]smileys/smilies_31.gif[/img]

I'm definitely a night owl. I go to sleep between 4 and 5am most nights even if I'm getting up at 6. Edited by: x hannah x

Definately a night person unless my meds knock me out...LoL...if it were up to me I'd stay up all night.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I am both. I hate sleeping. There are not enough hours in the day!
    \"This too shall pass\"

i am such a night owl makes it hard on days i work at 6 am.. like i do tomorrow! lol [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Definately a night owl! I usually fall asleep between 3-4 am!
    *Mandi*

Wow! I am the sole morning person. But, I guess the rest of you don't know that yet cause you're all still sleeping![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Kidding!!!
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Definitely a night owl and have always been since I was a kid!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I am a night owl, I dont get off work till 1am and then I am up till around 3am or so. And in the morning I am the grumpiest person in the world.

You think you're grumpy in the mornings? I can't even make sounds before 10am.

i'm a nightowl. the earliest i'll go to bed is 12:00 am even when i was younger i wouldn't go to sleep before 10:00-12:00am.
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Me, I am a complete night owl. I hate the morning.

Doug

I'm a total night owl. I love the night, I could be nocturnal if I didn't have a job/friends who actually like to hang out in the daytime lol.

complete night owl. i go to sleep between 4-5 when i know i dont have to wake up for anything in the morning and i'll sleep until 3 or 4 in the afternoon. i HATE waking up in the morning. last summer i almost missed senior weekend at seaside heights on the jersey shore because i didn't want to wake up in the morning! ugh, i just can't do it
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Urghh i'm so bad at nights - If i'm sitting watching tv i'll be asleep on the couch by 9.45pm.. if i'm out and about then its ok, I can stay up all night, but take me to a movie at night and i'll be asleep half way through for sure!! I can wake up at 6am and immediately feel alert and awake and ready to face the day!

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Night owl, definately, ever since I was a baby. I can't stand mornings, they're so evil lol.

I guess I can be both. I don't mind mornings and i can stay up untill 3:00-4:00 am.

Sora: Riku, you\'ve been hanging out in the darkness too long. You gotta try to think positive.
    Kingdom hearts II

I am more of a morning person, because its light and it seems like you can have a longer day. Actually, i'd rather if you didnt' have to sleep at all! it seems like such a waste of hours. so, i guess i'd be both, because i just dont want to sleep.

<3 Anya--

PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I go thru phases where I can't get to sleep at night, so I end up staying up super late, sometimes until the sun comes up. Then other times, I can crash out at midnight or so. I prefer going to bed around midnight and sleeping until 10 a.m. LOL I love sleep! But quite often in my past, I've stayed up until at least 3 or 4 a.m. - somtimes later. Just depends on how bad my anxiety is at the time.

Andrea

<font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"2\">

If you want to enjoy the rainbow, you must first endure the rain.

This has to be related to emet somehow. Surveys show there are more morning people than night people. How could you explain a 5:1 ratio of night people among emets if it weren't connected? Are we all afraid to go to sleep because of vomiting?

I would have to say yes to that one, Gumdropper. Night time is when I fear v*ing most. I have to get to 3 - 4am before I feel "safe". I love summer. It begins to get light just after 3am. I don't know why it's less scary in daylight - it just is.

We should probably move this discussion from the poll area to the regular area where more people will see it. Doug

Well, i put either or...but I am most definetely a morning person...i guess my age has something to do with it...but i would rather go to bed around 10pm and get up early....so have a longer day for me is good...plus i get too tired at night to stay up too late...those days are gone for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Swiff....it's just us it looks like
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

i love night time!! it must be that insomnia!! LOL
    &hearts;LIDIA&hearsts;

I am probably more of a night owl. With my current job, I work second shift, so I stay up until 3 or 4 most nights. But I used to have a first shift job, and I loved the morning too. So I guess I could go either way. But my preference is to sleep in. But when I'm up early enough to actually see the morning, then I like it too.

If I didn't have to work I would definitely be a night owl, but because I have to get up at 5 a.m. I am a forced morning person. I can't even sleep in late on weekends anymore! I am up by 6 or 7..a total drag.

All I can say is I hate Monday mornings in the winter . ERRRGGGGGGGG

I like mornings but i also like to stay up chatting and doing stuff at night, however not too late.

Default Re: Are you a morning person or night owl?

Bump.......