Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Sinus crud

Hey all, Welp last weekend we went and visited my mom and her side of the family (my parents are divorced), anyways well I think I caught something from one of them because ever since we came back on and off my sinuses have had achy pressure and I've had some dizzy episodes (real short ones, but I've never had that before), and throat hurting some. These times it bugs me are on and off through teh day, but mainly in the evening/nite, like I'll feel pretty much fine during the day but at nite it kind of hits me. Well, this evening I have been feeling crummy from it, and now my stomach has decided to get in on it and just not feel good. Does this all sound like a sinus type infection? I haven't had to really blow my nose, and if I do its clear, but I've also been sneezing more than usual along with the other symptoms. I just hope it goes away away soon! Yeech. At any rate I just don't want to get v* sick from any of this.

Oops, I thought I was posting this in General Discussion. Well, aren't sinuses off topic?[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

yes i think that sinuses would be an off topic! hehe..

i am sorry you are feeling so bad.. i hope you feel well soon!!

take care

Kristin

It sound to me like allergies. if you were in a different environment, then you may have come into contact with something that triggered allergies. if you blow your nose and it's clear stuff, then this is what it sounds like. Try taking some Benadryl, which will clear up your sinuses and calm your stomach. Feel better soon!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

yucky!! i just hate feeling that way!! i hope things get better for ya soon!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Thanks for the replies!

Well today and yesterday it is doing better, and I have been taking vitamin Cs, so hopefully that will help. Its mainly in the mornings and evenings that I feel it the worst.

My allergies are usually worse at night, and i have the problem of sneezing and dripping clear stuff...sorry...but i also have a terrible headache with it too....that may be what you are dealing with. Have you tried taking anything for it? I have found that Sudafed PE...works wonderful for allergies and the headache with it...if you have alot of drainage, that can make your stomach upset....so take something to stop the dripping and drainage if you have that...feel better soon.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Sounds to me like allergies. I get them, and it is just like you described. Clear mucous, sneezing, sinus pressure, occasional dizziness. Mine aren't bad enough for me to take anything usually, but still a pain. And worse in the mornings and evenings. If it was an infection, the mucous would probably be another color. Gross, I know. I hope you get to feeling better soon.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Yeah I don't know. Its odd that it just started right after getting back from visiting with my mom and her family (they live like 3 hours away). I've never had any allergies before. Today was a good day, it didn't bother me at all, so maybe it has gone away.