Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: i HATE this

Last night I had this terrible dream that all my friends and family had come down witha sv*. I woke up feeling very n* and it was terrible. I went back to sleep and woke up at around 12, had some breakfast, then I just had a very mild episode of d*. I don't feel exactly great and yesterday I was feeling pretty n*, (then again - i was pretty much driving around in a car ALL day). But today I feel a bit better and i'm just SO sick of this. It seems like no matter where I go, or what I do, I can't let go of this. I'm so afraid i'm going to have another episode of d* soon, I want to go on a run but I can't because I'm afraid I might get s* or have d* ... I hate this so much! I just wish I could have someone to talk to ..
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I recommend go on your run. Getting out of the house, getting some fresh air may be good for you. Put on some earphones and listen to some fun music while you're out. Taking your mind off of it and a change of scenery may do you some good. Let us know what happens.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Go for a run, if that's what you want to do, you should you'll then make yourself feel a bit better because of the fact you've gone for a run and your anxiety didn't stop you.

I'm sure your n* from yesterday is from the car, I get exactly the same and have d*

You're probably feeling bad today because of your dream, once I had a dream I was sick and the next morning I woke up worried and feeling wierd.

Dont worry, if you had a sv you would have been (or not been, depending on whether you let yourself)sick within 10 mins of feeling n* because its so sudden.

Although I think I may have had an sv and not been sick, I controled myself. My aunty definately has had one and not been sick. So don't panic.

I'm here if you wanna talk.

xxx

Thanks guys .. I just drank some water and then I had another mild episode of d*!! What is with me today?
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.