Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Aargh and now I feel kinda n* .. I HATE this .. what's wrong with me? I'm so scared I have a sv
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

did you eat something different or is it that time of the month mabey?
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

No I ate some pretty tame foods, I had a piece of toast, an orange, and a bit of garlic sausage. And I just had my time of the month .. i'm so scared i'm going to v*.
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it may just be where you've been worried etc

i hope it passes soon

Could it maybe be from the orange or the sausage? If so, it'll pass soon. How are you doing now??
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I just had some water and more d*! It was very mild and not that bad .. but still .. this is so weird.

It's anxiety. I think you scared yourself after having that sv* dream. *hugs* I hope you feel better!
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

Liz, I am pretty sure it's just anxiety. I told you I get this as well, I hope you feel better after your walk! Message me if you need me!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

sometimes fruits like oranges have a diuretic effect. Not to mention, they also are very acidic. I hope you're feeling better.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Thanks for your help guys