Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Last week, I posted because I had episodes of d* for a few days and just felt horrible. I never v*, though I certainly felt like I was going to. At first, thought it was stress and then boiled it down that I must have a bug. But I'm not sure. The whole week after that I just haven't felt like myself and haven't been able to eat normally.

Just yesterday, I experienced another round of d*, as I posted in the private forum, but boiled it down to maybe being caused by drinking the night before.

Today, though...I still don't feel well. My stomach is all crampy. I still am unable to eat right. When I do, I feel sick to my stomach, feel BLOATED and gassy even. And I will feel like I have to have d* but nothing happens. I have just felt miserable on and off this week.

I've never had an sv* like this before so I don't think that's it and fp certainly wouldn't last this long...It wouldn't be sporatic either, you wouldn't think.

All of this not feeling good has my anxiety going through the roof and in my head I'm thinking "What in the world is WRONG with me???"

Since this has been going on now for some time or so it sounds.. it kind of seems to me that you may have possibly a food allergy??? I used to get those same things alot when i would eat diary.. or my doctor even suggested i may be allergic to wheat products and I just cant digest them.. orrr you may have IBS aswell. if you have been stressed out that can happen. Heck i have d* and cramps ALLLL the time.. atleast a couple weeks of every month. But i have anxiety and stress and I have food allergies so all of these things dont help my situation!

anyways.. i dont think anything is wrong with u.. like all of us here we stress and have anxiety that causes problems with our tummies!

I hope you feel better soon though!!!

take care

Kristin

Sounds like to me you may have ibs.....you sound so much like me, with all the symptoms you are having, and they way they are popping up and lasting more than normal....exactly how i do...in fact i had a flare up last wednesday on my day, and it has lasted until pretty much yesterday, which is insanley long for a sv...so mine has to be ibs.......i get d, cramps, bloating, gassy, heartburn, nausea, all of the above, at any given time, alone or all together...never the same. IBS is horrible, b/c you never know when it's going to strike, or how long it will last.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

it could be donw to ibs .. but alot of it may very welll be down to the fact of worrying .. if you feel slightly off you worry whcih makes you feel worse so u worry more and so on .. once you get into that cycle you dont seem to be able to get out of it

im hoping you start to feel alot better soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.