Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help!!

Man I just woke up and the pit of my stomach felt off, and now i feel like im gonna be sick! Im like coverd in sweat, but then again it is hot here, but yeech. Help!! I don't know why i just woke up feeling so sick, im afraid of v*ing! Man my intestines feel kind of weird, and I have this almost passy-outy feeling. Geez this is not a nice feeling to wake up to, almost like I'm in the middle of a freak attack or something. I'm all pale and shakey and just feel sick in the pit of my stomach.

Edited by: Galadriel

Hey, awww im sorry. I had that feeling last night, i felt kind of..out of it and it made me feel n*. I found having a cup of tea helped me. It could judt be the heat?? are you hungry or anything, that can make youfeel sick and like your going to pass out. Hope you feel better!!

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Whew yea now I'm trying to reason with myself about how v*ing isn't that bad. I always do this when I feel like I'm seriously gonna be sick, just try and be like "its not that bad, people do it all the time, little kids can do it without blinking practically". Heh gaah! I still don't wanna get sick tho, but hopefully it'll make it less horrific if I did. Man this sucks, I know its not food I've eaten because my husband has eaten the same thing (for dinner) as I did and he is fine. I wonder if I caught something from one of the kids (bro and his gf between them there are 4 kids, and they were swimming yesterday with us there @ Dads pool). Man if a kid has an sv, for some reason I always seem to get it from the kids. This is what caused like the last 3 svs I've had. Must be something about the little anklebiters....[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img] Sorry for rambling just helps distract me!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Opps hey Ruth! Must be we posted at the same time! Thanks. Yeah I don't know, maybe it is something to do with that? That would be preferrable to an sv! It has been real hot here. I'm not sure I want to risk putting anything in my mouth just yet, as it feels like if I do it may not be there long! Gah I just hate waking up feeling like if you move youre gonna be sick, its gotta be the worst feeling ever. I dont think its hunger as I ate a while before bed.

Sorry you're feeling so poorly. Do you have any stomach meds to take?

Nope I don't really have anything to take. I generally just try and ride it out, course it would be nice to have a failproof drug to vanish nausea, and a tranquilizer gun too! Man that would be great.

Good for you for having a sense of humor about it. You are far stronger than I.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] How are you feeling now?

Awww im sorry. Try and stay calm, i thought i had some kind of virus the past few days, but i went to my doc and he said it was my ibs, and also my stomach getting used to food. Its been really hot here too, and my brother never complains of feeling n*, but the other day he did from being to hot, it wears you out, so it could be that. I hope you feel better.

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I do hope you are feeling somewhat better now....i get that alot and i nomally don't take anything for it...and i really don't know why....i try to ride it out and just let nature takes it's course...and usually i just get the d really really bad, so that i can pretty much handle...but just the thought of actually v makes me shudder. So, i will ly very very still for as long as it takes to make it go away....i hope that you will have this pass soon, and that you don't suffer too much!!!!
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Thanks for the replies! I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know I'm lying flat on the couch (I had been sitting up), so I must have just passed out or something, but now its morning and I feel pretty much fine. Man I hate it when stuff like that happens because it just kind of shakes you up some.

Hello:

Did you just wake up from a nap or was it in the morning this happened? Just a little confused
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

Glad you are feeling better now...it does throw your whole day or night off when this happens....makes you scared for a while...but i am glad you are ok now...take care.
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Hey Princess Mel, it was about like 3am last nite I woke up with this. Today I just feel lethargic as all get out, but its hotter than hades here today!

Glad you made it through alright! What a relief, I'm sure!

That used to happen to me all the time in college and when I first had my son. Anything that scared me while I was sleeping used to make me feel so sick. I remember when there were fire drills in the dorms at college. I used to be scared to death woken from a sound sleep and feel sick for like an hour.

Maybe something startled you in your sleep...just trying to think positive!
    *Amy*

Hey Amy, yeah I'm not sure. Sometimes it happens at nite like if I have to erm go to the br (#2) and sometimes it really screws up my stomach.

Today its been feeling a bit peculiar, I wouldn't be surprised if maybe erm that time of the month is coming. Sometimes my guts really wig out when that is on its way.