Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

my daughter woke up around 8 this morning not acting herself very clingy. She fell back to sleep on my lap and woke up a half hour later saying she felt sick. I brought her up to the room and put back on the AC. (I'm in the NE and were getting record high heat today.) She fell back to sleep for another 15 minutes and then woke up with a start having d*. She laid back down for alittle while and said she felt better to come downstairs. She was laying down for about a half hour when she suddenly said she needed to go to her room. She got in her room and proceeded to be s*. It wasn't much seeing she hadn't eaten and only took a few sips of juice. I can't figure out where she got this. We have a pool that she's been in it a lot. It's been no one but them in the pool We went out yesterday to Wendy's for lunch. It's been close to a half and hour since she's been sick. I've banished my son away from her and told him to use the downstairs bathroom. I'm calm. Only because I think I felt it would happen and it's the daytime, but I dread the next few days.

kids get sick for all sorts of reasons .... you'll not always work out why

hope she is feeling better very soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry your daughter is not feeling well. Maybe it is the heat which made her s*. I hope she soon feels better and everyone else stays well. It sounds like you have coped really well. Well done with staying so calm and I really hope that nobody else gets s*.

I'm sorry your daughter is sick.....i hope that if she is, then it won't last too long. How old is she? Could be the heat though...i know how hot's it's been, and the heat always makes me feel sickly. But good job on staying calm...for me, if it's daylight, it's always alittle easier for some reason...good luck.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

I am so sorry to hear that!! We're in Kansas City & are having the heat, too!! Let us know how she's doing, great job staying calm! How old are your kids??

My daughter, Kayla, is four. She is such a trooper about getting sick she doesn't even cry. It's been an hour and half since she got s* and no more d*. She is very senstitive to the heat and gets overheated very easily. My husband thinks that what it is but to appease me he's going out on his lunch to buy bleach and chemicals to sanatize the pool. I told my son no swimming today, not that you could stand it outside anyway. I'm using hand santizer and lysol. I made sure I cleaned the carpet with cleaner and then sprayed it down. I used gloves as well and cleaned the bathroom. When I'm sure she won't be sick anymore I'll strip down her bedding and wash and spray the mattress. I want to thank you all for your kind words and support it means so much to know when I do need you guys your just a post away. I'll keep you posted. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I am sorry that you guys are having to go through this too, it seems to be making the rounds again.

Keep us posted on your daughter.

Luckily, She didn't get s* anymore after that one time. Her temp was around 99.9 but it never went any higher. Plus, she is very heat sensitive and I think the heat bothers you even if you are indoors. I felt blah today and not like eating. I'm worried about my son, of course what emet wouldn't be but I keep telling myself he wasn't directly exposed to her. Tommorrow night will be high tension for me. I go into adrenline mode when it's going on and then gradually get depressed about it trying to rationalize how lucky I am they don't sick nearly as often as other children seem too. Oh, well..thanks again to everyone!!

I hope your daughter feels better soon. You sound like you handled things very well. Good for you!

Just wanted to say well done!

You sounded like you handled everything realllly welll! So brave!

Hope everyone is ok now.

xxx.

<font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>

It's been 24 hrs my son woke up fine this morning, tonight and tommorrow morning should be the next milestones to endure to ensure he has escaped it. Kayla is doing well and had a good nights sleep lastnight. Amazily, I slept. Thanks to you all for your kind words and your show of support!!!

I'm glad she is feeling better. I'm glad you are doing well. It most likely was the heat. Maybe she even had a slight migraine which could have triggered it. Do your best to keep your kids cool and hydrated.
    &lt;a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"&gt;&lt;/a&gt ; ; ;

I am glad she is feeling better!!!!