Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: nervous

anyone live up in the New York City area? i am to spend the weekend up that way this coming weekend and I always get nervous before travelling. things seem to be relatively calm down this way but i was wondering if there any viruses going around up that way that anyone knows of? i hate flying so much, all i can ever think about is all of the germs that must be on the airplane and the recycled air, etc...at least i am flying from richmond va and its only supposed to take around an hour to get there. im still nervous

I work in NYC and the only virus going around is a nasty cold. My office which is rather large (over 250 people) and the only thing around is this super cold, it's been lasting for the average of 3 weeks. I hope you enjoy your stay. Don't worry, you'll be fine.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

awesome thanks a ton for the reassurance! I am staying in the upper west side. I cant wait to be there! hopefully it will cool off a bit this weekend

I believe it is supposed to be in the 80s this weekend. You are missing the really fun weather, lol...
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;