Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Im still gettin damn emails about threads Im subscribed to. I changed the option in my profile, n tried clickin on the unsubscribe links in the emails themselves, n yet Im still gettin them.

Stop emailing me damnit!!! [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

Eternity,

See the post on "How To Unsubscribe" by Galadriel. That'll have all the info you need!!

Hope that helps!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I did. I did all the stuff it said in there already. n yet today I still have emails from posts I subscribed to. allegedly. The lil email notification box IS unchecked. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]Maybe Im only still gettin them from topics I subscribed to before I turned subscriptions off or somethin, but theyre still damned annoyin!

each time you reply to a topic you have three options..one of them is "email notify me of Replies" it is automatically checked..make sure you uncheck it!!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

I am having the same problem. The first post I made here I had the box checked to send me an e-mail. However, I unchecked it and I am still getting e-mails from that one topic and it is annoying.
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

hehe... wanna swap again sweetfreak? lol

im stil not getting the email notifications, oh well, iv given up now, i just stop being so lazy andcome on here and check it myself, lol.

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.