Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Has everyone realized that we all put ourselves through the pain of pre V* (lack of better term) I mean I get to the point to where I could kneel in front of the toilet b/c the V* is right there, I get hot, I get extra saliva in my mouth, I get weak...and then I prevent it from actually happening.....I would probably feel so much better if I actually allowed myself to just V*......but I can't so on with my life I go....

Christi

oh Christi i SOOOO know what you mean!!!

there have been a few times that i have been there kneeling by the tiolet shaking and sweating. But forcing myself out of it.. and you are so right.. we would probablly feel soooo much better 10x better faster if we just did and got it over with! but oh the things we put ourselves through!

I cant either if it makes you feel better!

take care

Kristin
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

yep, I do that too! I would rather force myself to just get through the n*, rather than just v* and be over it.

Hi Christi, yes, exactly that, its weird to think we would feel better if we just let our bodies get on with it rather than fighting it every single step of the way and we get so close to it to - even to the lurching feeling that something is about to happen. I am waiting for the day when my stomach has had enough and wins the fight........