Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

I ate veg pockets last night which is basically veg in nan breads with a little bit of cream cheese!

I think I may have ate to much veg, I feel really n* and ive got a headache, ive been to the bathroom once already but cant stop passing gas, its really getting to me now!!

I hope this is all it is though!

Ive got to travel in the car today for 30mins each way to visit a new flat to see if I can get it, I cant pass it up but I feel really unwell

Help!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Heya.

Chances are the food would have made you ill by now if it was going to.

It prob is just an effect of the veg. I get that sometimes. But as soon as you feel slightly strange you assume the worst and build it up to be worse than it is in your mind.

I could be wrong.

I say be brave...and if you can go see the flat. You'll feel good about yourself if you do.

xxx.

<font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>

Awww sorry your feeling bad, its the veg i think.A lot can do that to you, i try to stay away from my brother lol he always complains of feeling gassy and has a stomachas he's and fruit and veg junkie lol, i mean he eats plate fulls of peas, chicken, potato'sand a whole brocolli lol. It should go off soon, try not to get worried as it will make you anxiuos and the pain to become worse. Take care.

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]