Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

hi everyone

Well, yesterday i came down with a cold [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]I woke up at least once every hour last night because my nose was so stuffed and we didnt have any medicine. anyway, to make myself feel better today, I went to the store and bought Nyquill and a 500ml tub of Haagen-Das ice cream (yum!). I have always had a bit of a sensitive stomach so I made sure to just have a small bowl of ice cream. However, I went back for seconds [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]. I feel fine but of course, I am worried that I may get sick later tonight. Usually, I would just take a Gravol and hope for the best but I don't want to be up all night from my cold either. I know i shouldnt take both Gravol and Nyquill so now I can't decide what to do. any thoughts?

thanks so much!

-hayley xoxo
    ~*~ all is fair in love and war ~*~

I would take the Nyquil- especially if you feel fine now. There is no reason to just take one under the assumption that you "might" feel sick later.

Besides, won't the Nyquil knock ya off your butt anyway? Once you take that, you will probably sleep through any possibility ofa stomachache, whereas if you took the gravol you can be up all night sniffling and blowing (kleenex that is)

Hope your cold goes away,

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

call the pharmacy and ask them....that is what they are there for

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.