Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have been married to my husband now for 6 years been together for 10 and I am only 26! Recently we went through a seperation and one day I realized that I couldn't live a day with out this man in my life and that our seperation was selfish on my end and that no other man in this world could fill his shoes and while he pisses me off and sometimes I hate him....I always love him and he is the one I want to come home to everyday!

So ladies remember to tell your men that you love them. Men suck at telling you how they fell but that is the one thing woman are good at....sharing their emotions so tell them all the time and make them fell nothing but love from you!

Just a thought
    Christi
    *^**^***^****^*****^******^**
    Proud Mommy to Zachary

You are so right!!

I think that's one thing that's admired about women, is thatweare the "glue" that keeps the family together, because we show our feelings and try to keep a peaceful family atmosphere. We say "I love you" liberally and distribute compassion. We basically do the compassionate job of both the mother and father. Right ladies?? We "smooth" things over for the kids, and "cushion the blow" for the tough things that need to be addressed to the daddy. In turn, the men work extremelly hard for their families, and are the authorative figure. Men have to keep the boundaries and discipline in the household. men have alot on their shoulders, and whether they show it or not, need and like to be shown appreciation for what they do. And, so do we.

Great topic[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I went and gave my hubby a big hug and told him I loved him after reading this. Nice reminder.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

aww thats sweet.. thanks for sharing..

Just in time for My husband's and my 1 year anniversary on tuesday!

Hey.. i hope everything is ok though? i hope all works out and you are happy and together again!

my warm wishes and thoughts to you!

\"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by californiagirl
    We "smooth" things over for the kids, and "cushion the blow" for the tough things that need to be addressed to the daddy. In turn, the men work extremelly hard for their families, and are the authorative figure. Men have to keep the boundaries and discipline in the household.

Just to confirm...I'm a single parent and I do all of the above!

Nice topic though, glad things are working out for you!

thats a great thought!!
    MOLLY