Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I am a moron...

[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img] Well work called and I agreed to go in early (like extra 2 hours early), but I get off an hour earlier, so I said I would, and well I'm having female troubles, and earlier I was ok so I agreed to come in early to work, but now the cramps and nausea are setting in. Yep, so hopefully I won't get sick or anything at work. Now I'm wishing I hadn't agreed to, but it would be silly to say I can't now so hopefully it will go ok. I did take painkillers so that should help some.

I hope you are starting to feel better! You will be fine! I would much rather go in early and get off early!!! Once the medicine kicks in you will be fine!!! Have a great day
    Christi
    *^**^***^****^*****^******^**
    Proud Mommy to Zachary

Sorry you are feeling bad. Maybe if you go in when you said you would, and still feel bad, they will let you go home. Feel better!!

Welp I made it and it was okay, so thats good.

yay!

well done you!

~is proud~

<font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>

Heh thanks ham_crisp. I did make it, tho at first I didn't think I was gonna. I had one horrible moment where I thought I might be sick and I was trying to work with a customer (not a good time to feel like that!) but it passed and thankfully I was ok.