ok so I hope you people dont mind me posting here, I just needed somewhere to talk.

I have a friend, who Im not that close with but close enough. Either way, he was camping a few weeks ago and had to come home early cos his mum was ill. I was telling my mum..and I knew from her face something was wrong. then he told me she's in hospital...on my mums ward.

My mum works on a cancer ward, giving treatment and stuff, so I was kinda upset even though Ive never met his mum I know its not nice and I really felt for him.

It got worse, his mum refused treatment for whatever reason, I feel bad for saying this here...but I hate having no one to talk to about it. ANyway, they moved her to a home to basically die, and I think that happened today. he's not talking at all on msn, and his screen name is just rip...

Im reallly upset, mainly for him. I cant imagine how awful it must be for him and his family. I hope you guys dont mind the random post, Im just really upset and feel helpless cos he's not talking so I thought Id post here.