Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

For at least a week now I have been having HORRIBLE tailbone pain. It hurts to walk, can barely sit or turn over in bed. It is very painful. I am 28 weeks pregnant and the doctor said that is a common pregnancy symptom. Although some other friends of mine said it could be something more serious. Just curious as to whether any of you have experienced this and what came about it. Also those of you who have been pregnant if you suffered from this as well..thanks.

Amber

It's funny, only 3 1/2 weeks later I have forgotten almost all of my pregnancy complaints, but I do think I remember having that pain. I know I had a lot of sciatic nerve pain that shot through my right hip, then later on it moved to the left side. The good news is it is all gone now! My doctor told me a couple of exercises to do to help, but I can't remember what they were because I never did them. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] If it is really bothering you that much I would bring it up to the doctor again. Otherwise, the last 12 weeks are going to be really long!

3 of my friends suffered from it. One did not even know she was pregnant until she went to the doctor and he ran some tests.

sorry amber i havent experienced that yet!! i hope i dont have too...it sounds painful!! let me know what the doc says!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;