My finace' owns his own cleaning business.....and lately I've been going to these places with him to help him clean them....just your basic cleaning...dusting...vaccuuming, windows, and garbage...

I wont state any business names, but I go to a major chain of banks to clean with him, and I am totally discusted on the gross habits these people have! I cannot believe what I see in these places!!

They leave out dirty dishes on counter tops where anyone could see them if they were going inside this bank! There are always used tissues and napkins laying on the counters ( which I refuse to touch). I went into one of the bathrooms, and there was Sh*T all over the seat! I swear I thought I was going to die!! I ran out of there fast!

I just cannot beleive how unsanitary people can be! And you wonder why people are always catching germs at work!

Sorry! I just had to vent about that! I wish people like this didnt exist in the world! They are the ones who are leaving germs all around! This place is a BACTERIA TRAP!

ok I feel better now Does anyone else expirience this at all with other people??