Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My finace' owns his own cleaning business.....and lately I've been going to these places with him to help him clean them....just your basic cleaning...dusting...vaccuuming, windows, and garbage...

I wont state any business names, but I go to a major chain of banks to clean with him, and I am totally discusted on the gross habits these people have! I cannot believe what I see in these places!!

They leave out dirty dishes on counter tops where anyone could see them if they were going inside this bank! There are always used tissues and napkins laying on the counters ( which I refuse to touch). I went into one of the bathrooms, and there was Sh*T all over the seat! I swear I thought I was going to die!! I ran out of there fast!

I just cannot beleive how unsanitary people can be! And you wonder why people are always catching germs at work!

Sorry! I just had to vent about that! I wish people like this didnt exist in the world! They are the ones who are leaving germs all around! This place is a BACTERIA TRAP!

ok I feel better now Does anyone else expirience this at all with other people??
    *Mandi*

EEWWWW!!!!

I used to be a manager at a very small motorcycle rental shop, and had to cleean the bathrooms. There was only me, the owner, and 1 mechanic who worked there, but the bathroom out in the shop was horrible! I swear, the mechanic's aim was waaaayyy off! I just put gloves on, filled the sink with bleach and water, and cleaned away! I loved the results after I got through cleeaning though[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].
    ~*~Charlene~*~

That is disgusting!!! I have never experienced anything like that in a business place but I have at one of my old old friends houses, I don't know what it's like now obviously but when I was friends with her, her little brother used to draw on the walls with s***! How disgusting is that?! There's no wonder she was always being sick etc... ew. (especially) Couldn't live or work in a place like that, it's like asking to get ill...

Love Amy xXxXxXx

wow Amy...thats pretty bad! lol!

It ws the mens room that this was in....and there is only ONE man that works there! I mean..woudlnt you think he would be embarassed? He knows the 2 of us come in to cleanit everyday. Hes the only one who uses that toilet...and he just lets it sit there like its no big deal. And im not talking about a tiny dot. It was a huge mess.
    *Mandi*

Dude, my aunt also owns a cleaning service, and I worked for her on and off for almost 2 years when she needed extra help. One of her clients was a Bingo, and believe me, you can't make up some of the stuff I found there.

The men's bathroom actually wasn't that bad- some piss on the floor, but nothing deplorable. The women's bathroom however; tampons on the back of the toilet, plugged toilets.....once one stall was completely covered in diarrhea. Like splattered everywhere. In the next stall, were a pair of shiite-stained underwear shoved behind a toilet, size 3X. My aunt fished them out with a pair of thongs, and proceeded to chase me around the hall with them, lol.

Yep, its nasty.....but what can you do. I think that to some extent when workers know that a cleaning service is coming in, they don't even care anymore, and go out of their way to make a mess because they know they dont have to clean it. Arseholes.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Man that is horrible, I mean where do these people learn their bathroom manners? Even just using public restrooms I get tired of cleaning other women's pee off of the seat, I mean come on! Its disgusting.

I've heard on investigation shows on TV that women'ss restrooms were far more dirty than the men''s!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I beleive it Charlene! I cant even describe how horrible some of these bathrooms are! I refuse to clean them! A lot of people dont even wash their hands afterwards either!
    *Mandi*