Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: What are you reading?

A french translation of Sherlock Holmes

Starting my new book (well it's my mum's) tonight "The Book of Tomorrow" x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Hell of It All by Charlie Brooker (basically a collection of misanthropic, cynical but hilarious rants)

His Majesty's Dragon! AMAZING read! It's alternate history during the Napoleonic war era. The air corps are DRAGONS!

You may find these links helpful!

A Place Called Here x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

Chinese Cinderella.

"Drums of Autumn" It's the 4th in the Outlander series. I am enjoying them!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

james joyce "ulysses". love it!

Water for Elephants <3

And also reading Hope in a Jar, which is also a decent read !
    "I'd rather cross the line and suffer the consequences, than stare at the line for the rest of my life." <3

Bossypants by Tina Fey... if you want a laugh, that is the one for you!

Last edited by carrellim; 10-25-2018 at 11:00 PM.

World War Z: An Oral History on the Zombie War

again

You may find these links helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by asianeko View Post
    World War Z: An Oral History on the Zombie War

again
    I just requested that from my library for my kindle! I am guessing it is good

I am reading The Fall. It is the second book in the The Strain trilogy by Guillermo DelToro....I love his movies so I was excited to read his books but he should stick to movies. I already read number 1 so now I feel like I have to stick with it.

I'm currently reading Kris Jenner.. and All Things Kardashian by Kris Jenner (for the second time!). It's actually a really great book and a detailed account of Kris Jenner's life including her marriage to Robert Kardashian, her childhood and her intimate involvement in the OJ Simpson trial.

If you like Keeping Up With The Kardashians or just really good biographies, this is a must read!
    My Mantra:
    If you continue to do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
    -Originally an IES member since October, 2009-

To Kill a Mockingbird, The Hunger Games trilogy (I'm waiting to get the last one), and Inheritance (Inheritance Cycle).

The Hobbit, The Bible, A History of Stroke, and Mapping Human Genes

The Grapes of Wrath (again) - it's an amazing book, although depressing.
    emetophobia shmemetophobia! -

Tales Of The Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong! This and Men Of The Otherworld are the only books in the Otherworld series I haven't finished yet, and I'm so so excited for the 13th book this Summer, ahhh. ;AA;

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. I'm on the last chapter and so far this book has changed my life, it's sooo touching!

Ooooh Livepink, I wanted to see that movie, I didn't know it was a book! I'm going to go look for it at the library right now!

At the moment I'm reading Jane Eyre... again. I found a copy in an op shop from 1880, I LOVE reading old books.
    Come visit my history blog:

The Flame Alphabet. I am loving it, it's such an interesting idea - language becoming toxic so that people can't speak to each other anymore.

now ive stopped reading and im writing <3 im writing a sequel to a book i wrote this year, its a fairy tale and so fun

I am reading "Outsiders." And "Night." Night is about the Halocaust. Reading helps me to fall asleep. One of the new habits I picked up on this month.
    Tumblr :

Facebook :

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

I love Outsiders and I think I've read Night too.

I'm reading The Know-It-All.

Ooh I had to read the outsiders in 7th grade, I bet I would have liked it more if they didn't make us read it about 50 times and answer questions about it XD

"Never Suck a Dead Man's Hand"
    It's written by a CSI and it's her story on how she became a CSI, what the job is really like and recounts some of the more outrageous cases she worked on. I'm fascinated by forensics and this book is amazingly interesting and funny, but extremely graphic. A few chapters made me cringe

I'm reading Kiss An Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips-

The hunger games

I know I've read it before but I just love it so much!

I'm reading a book called Shadow of Night, which is the sequel to A Discovery of Witches, and there'll be a third to complete the All Souls Trilogy. HIGHLY recommend these if you like vampire stories but thought Twilight was silly and childish, like I did :P I'm obsessed with these
    Come visit my history blog:

Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides.
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."