Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: What are you reading?

I'm Rereading th Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow series. AMAZING sci-fi books! If you haven't read them you totally should!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Currently I am reading Aaron Ralston's book "Between A Rock And A Hard Place" Which is his book of his story which has been recently turned into the movie "127 Hours" x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

I'm reading a trashy novel called "From Here to Paternity", it's actually really cool I expected it to be a bit crappy.

I love reading books <3 and newspapers and magazines! Glamour magazine is the BEST <3 x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

I love Frankie Magazine!

I'm reading about one book per week for my class. The last one was The Tempest by Shakespeare. The one before that was Orlando by Virginia Woolf, which I highly recommend to you feminist readers. I'm glad I enjoy reading, otherwise I would hate being an English student.
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." - Alice in Wonderland

Haha, I don't think you'd really BE an english student if you didn't like reading, would you?

Well, I finished the trashy novel, and I'm now onto a book of articles on vocal health as research for my website

Ha! I guess not, eh? However, I DO hate writing research papers, even though I'm good at it. They're so laborious. Ooh, trashy novels are the best!
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." - Alice in Wonderland

I LOVE writing research essays and stuff, but go figure, I'm a music student... Send me yours, I'll do them LOL!

1984 by george orwell

I've just finished reading Gok Wan's autobiography for the second time round x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Just finished a book about Mozart. Awesome reading

I am always re-reading the books in my bookcase, as I can`t be bothered to buy some more. most of them are Stephen King, or JamesHerbert.

I'm reading :
    Unholy Grail by D.L. Wilson...if you liked dan brown books you'll like this one. So far so good, I'm finding it harder to read as fast as I used to since working so much but I LOVE LOVE reading adn I bookmarked this thread so that I can look up some of these books

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeJayde View Post
    Just finished a book about Mozart. Awesome reading
    You and your Mozart x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Love Mozart, or really anything to do with classical music lol

Just finished Heaven Is For Real, I was a skeptic but it was a VERY sweet story. A little break from the usual sad, depressing memoirs I am addicted to, but I'll be going back to the usual now.

Oh yeah, Mozart is just... Ugh. He's my hero :P

Yes, he is a genious! You play music right? What instrument?

I'm a singer. I've done a few Mozart solo pieces (The Queen of the Night aria is my absolute favourite to sing, it's right in my range ) and some of the Requiem with a choir. His pieces are just so beautiful and the music he's written for solo singers is just so beautiful to sing. I'm hoping to join the Australian Opera when I'm finished uni so that I can be a part of a Mozart opera

Yes, those are very beautiful. I play flute in concert band, jazz band and full orchestra, plus I take private lessons and I am working on Mozart Co. No. 3 its amazing on flute but incredibly difficult. I am also preparing for a solo concert next month but I'm not doing mozart for that one.

Oh, that's awesome! I LOVE listening to the flute. One of my best friends plays the flute, and I just love the sound. The Requiem would have to have been the most beautiful collection we've ever done with the choir, soooo lovely!

To anyone who wants to read Aron Ralston's 127 Hours, I would warn you that the part where he cuts his arm off is pretty graphic and stomach churning! It was horrible reading it in so much detail! x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Don't Look Back.

Chasing Harry Winston (: x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

The Singer magazine

New magazine... really bored.

I was reading Stalking Richard and Judy by Valentine Honeyman, but finished that 20 mins ago and I'm now reading The last song by Nicholas Sparks

Google news.

The script for Ghost World.

Glamour Magazine earlier... My mind is bored!

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog