Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

hey all just a quick question... i use stemetil as an antiemetic and i knew it did sumtin to ur stomach but i wasnt sure wot and i read on another post that it actually empties ur stomach... ( as well as the stuf about the nausea part in ur brain etc but i knew bout that)... just wondering, that if it empties ur stomach, does that mean that it wud prevent u from gaining as much weight? or wud it not matter as the intestines then do the absorbing as well?? im just curious as im already pretty skinny and take a lot of stemetil and the last thing i need right now is to get skinnier!!!
    stef - everything happens for a reason

Hey, i take stemetil aswell, im not sure if it has a side effect of weight loss, i hope it dosn't either as i'm meant to be gaining weight right now, but i seem to be staying the same weight, so im not sure if it makes you loss weight. The side effects in the leaflet say noting about it, so i think you should be ok.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.