Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

For those who watch big brother, on the website i heard that glyn in one part nearly v*, so i don't know if he heaves or anything, just a warning to let people know.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I saw him yesterday when he choked on his drink, it almost looked the same as vomiting but as i knew he choked i didn't get affected. That was yesterday though. Maybe you have read about something newer than that have you.

While we are on the subject, when Mikey left on Fridayand they showed his best bits they showed Glyn being sick again, i saw aboutone seconds of it and being bothered by iton a scale of 1 -10 i was about 2 which i was very impressed with.

I saw that two. And I was really proud. I'd seen it before and looked away. But I saw it yesterday and was completely fine with it.
    <font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>