Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So, tomorrow im going to start a new job trial working as a cleaner, cleaning flats before people move back into them!

The only reason im going for this job is the pay and im just about to move out, Im really pretty nervous about it for a few reasons,

1, my ibs, I dont think il be able to go to the bathroom the place im working at tomorrow anyway as ive heard its quite disgusting and I know for one im not cleaning it, my boss is.

2, traveling there and back, dont know if im going to have places I can clean my hands in, things like that.

3, the whole aspect of the job.

right now, my stomach feels pretty off, I couldnt eat much of my dinner at al only a few mouthfulls, had some buttered bread about 20mins ago but my stomach still hurts and im having pretty rubbish ibs symptoms..

so any advice would be helpful please!!

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Violet,
    Could you use the bathrooms of the places you are cleaning? Sounds like that may be the only option, unless there is say a bathroom down the street (like in a McDonalds or something).

So after tenants move out, you just do a cleaning of say the floors and sinks and bathroom and such? Are you going to be alone doing the cleaning?

Actually you could make it fun by brining a radio to listen to while you clean, and you could bring baby wipes for your hands and plastic gloves for cleaning so you don't get your hands too messy.