Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Owwww....

Does anybody ever just get random episodes of Diorreah? Accompanied by a few stomach cramps... I feel fine again now... but about 10 mins ago I didnt... HELP. I'm scared =( xxx

Yep! I've done this plenty of times. Usually after eating salad, beans, or vegetables, which I love!!! I also used to get this during my periods. How are you feeling now??
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Hey Amy

i think i said this earlier but i get random d* and horrible cramps too.. alot! actually.. what helps me is imodium ad.. that seems to work the best. and eat some bland foods! toast and somechicken brothis always good.

I hope you feel better.. ask someone if they can get you some imodium AD.. amazing stuff. Much better than pepto though!

Take care.. hope you feel better

Kristin
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

hmm wait i just saw your from the UK.. i wonder.. do you or do they carry Imodium AD.. i cant see why not?? hmm.. oh well.. it works great though if you can get some! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Thanx u 2 =) Yeah we have immoduim+ WOW! It's my lucky day, we never usually have anything like that I need xXxXxXxXxXx Thanx again xXxXxXxXxXx