Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Losing a friend

As some of you know I just got over Mare's bullcrap and head games a few weeks ago. I went out to visit my friend Heather and things were good until tonight, well today, the problem has lasted into the night.
    I am Heather's ex girlfriend, but we are, or were, best friends. She has a girl
    Friend of like 4 years now. Almost as soon as we were alone together she was all over me. I told her no because she was already in a relationship, but every night for the past 4 nights I have been here she's tried to coerse me into sex. As much as I wanted it I still said no because of her GF.
    Well her and her GF are always fighting, and today Heather and her had a fight and she told me it was over. So being the idiot I am I started to make my move. As it turns out they "break up" all the time. I knew this before coming out here, but today Heather swore to me it was over. Well it wasn't.
    I was mad cause she was all over me and junk but then her GF got mad at me, when I was doing the RIGHT thing and saying NO.
    Ilm just really pissed off and don't know if I want to keep her as a friend. I'm very hurt. Advice is needed.

~Monica

PS: I won't be checking back on this post till tuesday when I get home, but I still want to hear what you guys think, thanks.
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

She's not much of a friend to you if she would put you in that situation, after you made it a point to say no because of her gf's feelings. I would seriously consider not keeping her as a friend since she can't be honest with you. It seems she needs to do some soul searching to find out what she really wants out of the relationship she's in. Until she figures it out, I would keep my distance.

I give you 2 thumbs up for being strong and saying no.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

On the other hand, next time consider the point that after a relationship ends it's probably not a good idea to make your move the next day.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Yeah this Heather girl sounds like someone to stay away from. I mean she's obviously trying to cheat on the girlfriend she now has, and I commend you for saying no to Heather's pressuring, but if Heather does this to her now-girlfriend, this doesn't speak well of her character and she could easily turn around and do the same to you.

Game-playing has a way of backfiring in a major way. My advice is to just stay away from her.[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Well we had like a 3 hour talk about things and I ended up giving her a second chance. I won't cheat with her, because I would never want someone to do that with me. The good thing is I'm home from NJ So it will be easy to keep my distance. I have very mixed feelings about all of this. I am deeply love with Heather, she's my perfect match but she has problems (like me) and I just don't know anymore. I have a lot of thinking to do.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!