Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Emet book

Hi guys, just wanted to let you all know, that I've been given a contract to write a book about emet, that hopefully will be out early next year. I'm writing it to educate those without emet as to how it can effect us and also to educate all those doctors etc, who don't even know what emet is!

But to accomplish this, I need personal stories from those with emet to include in the book. I would like people to share their stories and experiences of emet with me and i would include them anonymously if you so wished (please state). Feel free to write as much or as little as you need. Anything to do with how emet affects you, or your whole story from start to present day.

It's up to you. Thanks in advance everyone.

I'd like to contribute if it'd be a help.
    But my writing skills aren't all that great. But if theres anything specific you think needs to be written. If you let me know who is already doing what...and I'll do my best...sounds exciting though.

well done!

<font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>

i'd be glad to help out aswell .... please give me an email to talk further

[email protected]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.