Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: luteal cysts??

For the past year or so I have been dealing with luteal cysts. Some months there is hardly any pain at all and sometimes it's so intense I can barely stand it. This month I am having really terrible symptoms. I feel like s***, there is sooo much pain and pressure, I am totally constipated and now I am bleeding a little bit. I wish I could leave work and go home and lay down with a heating pad.

Does anyone else have these? If so what do you do for relief when the symptoms are really bad?

Birth control is out, which is how they usually treat them. I already use natural progesterone to help with my cycle. I try very hard to not become constipated (especially during the luteal phase of my cycle), I take vitamin b and fish oil supplements. I am not interested in pain killers. I eat well, drink lots of water and excercise every chance I get- along with relaxation and yoga. I simply don't know what else to do.

\"This too shall pass\"

awww hun

I dont have this so i dunno much about it.. but i have a freind who does and she is in alot of pain alot of the time. I have spent a few times by her bedside in ER's poor thing!

Anyways.. i hope you feel better.. just wanted to let you know i am thinking and sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!

Take care

Kristin
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain