Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello-

I have been doing a lot better with my emet lately than I was. I am about to go on a vacation for the first time in over a year and a half. I am looking forward to the break and need it sooo badly. We are planning on driving and its about a 10 hour car trip. I also get to see my best friend while I am there and relax! Anyways, it never fails...there are people at my work that have colds, ear infections, etc. right now. I feel so irritated, angry, and frustrated about it. I know that I have absolutely no control over this, but all I want is to be able to go and have a good time and not have a damn cold or feel like crap. Sorry for the vent, I know how incredibley selfish I sound right now...I just am so looking forward to a break from work.
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

Hey Silver, i've been there many times. Just continue to practice hand washing, don't touch your face, all the wonderful habits emet suffer's practice and you should be just fine. I hope you have a great time. Relax!!
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

I know that must be so frustrating. Think positive, and keep up with your hygeine, and you should be fine. Maybe take some Airborne. I hope you have a great trip!