Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I don't know if anyone had seen my post from a week or so ago, but now i've been feeling really sick for the past few days, especially in the morning. It's like I can't eat. Then I do feel hungry, and I can eat and love every minute of it (at lunch), but after eating I feel lkind of sick. However, could I be sick? It's been so many days that this has been happening. I took my temperature and it's 98.9, but my parents said it isn't technically a temperature till it gets to 100. Anyway, does anyone know what this could be??

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I had a really weird virus in June that made it;s away around where I work. It included n* and sometimes d*, but mostly just n*. No one I knew (me included) v*, but it sure felt awful and lasted a week. I kept to my "safe" foods whenever I felt even remotely hungry, which was hardly ever in that week.

Hang in there.

eek i hope its' not that!!

I just took my temp again and it's down to 98.4, so maybe it was just the heat that affected my temperature...

<3 Anya--

I hope you feel better soon.

hope you feel better real soon x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hmm it could be a bug. Sometimes I think they can make you nauseas like Marie said, but not make you sick, just make you feel like garbage for awhile.

Btw, Marie I love your avatar, lol. I am also a HP fan!

Oh god you guys. See, i've been feeling bad only in the feeling n* way, no other way. Although I did get a sunburn on my face today, and that always makes me feeltired. I'm soo nervous if it ISa bug though...my parents have been in NYC for the past three days and are coming back tomorrow, and i'm staying with my friend and going sailing tomorrow and I really don't want anything to happen!!! I called my parents and they said that they really thought it was just nerves, but now i'm not so sure. These bugs that all of you are talking about, they didn't include v*?

<3 Anya--

*EDIT* could it possibly be the heat???Edited by: spilled_milk

Could it be the fact that your parents are away and you are staying with a friend? Could that have made you anxious? I know for myself, I am most anxious in the morning when I get up if I am worried about something- as the day progresses and I get busy, it tends to diminish.

Also, the weather can seriously screw with you. I know for myself, the humidity, and then dealing going from A/C to outside and back again, and then having a non-airconditioned apartment has been messing with my appetite and energy levels. I have also found that TOO much A/C makes me feel sick....gives me a massive headache.

I wouldn't worry about it- hope you feel better!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks. Recently I've been going downhill in the anxiety departament, starting about two weeks ago. I don't know why. That's what makes it hard to figure out whether this is some sort of bug (god forbid) or anxiety or what. I was thinking of calling my psychologist to talk, but i feel like that would be awkward, plus i've been crying off and on for the past couple of hours and do NOT want to cry on the phone with him.

gah.

<3 Anya--

My stomach always bothers me before I get my period. And I swear...my temperature fluctuates between 98.6-99.0 during those few days before. I always think I have something, but I am pretty sure it is just those goofy hormones.
    *Amy*